Early Learning Pods™
Considering something for your child care or kindergarten? Younger children; toddlers, pre-schoolers and early school-age are often more engaged in sensory-based development as they transition to a traditional education structure. Our collection of Early Learning Pods™, patent pending are the perfect opportunity to bring modular sensory engagement into your facility with quick and easy installation onto any surface. Our skilled team is here to help you every step of the way with professional advice, quotes and determining the best fit for your space.
We also offer installation services for our Early Learning Pods™.
Click Below for More Information
- Gross motor improvement
- Fine motor improvement
- Full sensory engagement
- Vestibular development
- Kinesthetic development
- Improved proprioception
- Core strength development
- Increased balance and agility scores
- Pre-writing skill development
- Verbal language development
- Increased spontaneous social collaboration
- Higher empathy scores
- Attenuated bullying and aggressive behaviour
- Designed, field tested and endorsed by ECEs and Occupational Therapists
- Compliant with North American play structure standards (ASTM, CSA, ADA)
- Sustainably sourced, Impact resistant, low maintenance materials
- Pod based playgrounds can be set up in one day or less
- Shipping optimized for 4×8 skids
- Surface mounted modular design requires no disturbance of existing surfaces during installation.
- Weight loads under 1psi max load for easy rooftop installation.
- Installation services are available for our OutClass™ outdoor classrooms, patent pending.
- Designed to hold various substrates including, sand, mulch, soil, pea-gravel, or quarried material.